Erectinol has big guts to call itself the Godzilla of sexual stimulation, blowing everything else away including male enhancement solutions that have been previously reviewed and given high ratings. It is said to be anchored on a technology resulting from years of research on hundreds of men who are suffering from sexual performance issues. It is claimed to be quick-acting and effective in sexual enhancement through its blend of ingredients created with optimal dosage amounts – with the goal of getting blood to your genitals and passion to your brain for maximum lovemaking.
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), L-arginine, DIM (diindolymethane), Horny goat weed, Muira puama, Di-calcium phosphate, Microcystalline cellulose, Stearic acid, Magnesium stearate, Croscarmellose sodium, Silica, and other ingredients such as titanium dioxide
Product Features and Benefits
Here are the three main roles that Erectinol claims it can play very well to help you achieve sexual satisfaction:
- Erection builder – Stimulates nitric oxide (NO) production, the key factor in regulating smooth muscle relaxation and dilation
- Estrogen eliminator – Provides DIM to support estrogen level balance and to build testosterone levels for enhanced sexual stamina
- Sexual energizer – Contains powerful aphrodisiac herbal extracts – horny goat weed and muira puama – for restoring libido, stimulate sensory nerves, and promote improved performance in lovemaking.
- 60-day money back guarantee and Easy Ship program
- Lays down a concrete male enhancement roadmap for customers
- Contains a unique combination of herbal and nutritional components for benefits
- Lacks customer reviews and positive feedback
- Lacks clinical data for stronger benefit claims and increased credibility
- Safety warning: do not take Erectinol with MOA inhibitors or if you are hypertensive
Erectinol has quite a strong presence on the market, but let us warn you that you should probe deeper than the marketing and get right down to the supplement facts. While we like its lineup of ingredients, we are uncertain about the efficiency of the dosage of each component, which is a big factor in product performance. Also, it is a good selling point to have deals such as a good money back guarantee and Easy Ship program, but Erectinol still needs to prove its performance through strong numbers, clinical proof, and the support of male enhancement users – all of which it hasn’t really drawn in yet.