Viagen XL calls itself “the best kept secret to a more fulfilling sex life.” It boasts of male enhancement benefits that include more intense sexual arousal, and increased sexual pleasure and stamina boost. Its claims include the use of safe and all-natural ingredients as well as a 90-day money back guarantee.
The partial list of ingredients of this formula includes L-arginine AKG 2:1, Piper longum, Butea superba, DHEA (7-Keto DHEA), Bulgarian Tribulus terrestris, Cnidium monnier 4:1 extract, Eurycoma longifolia 100:1
Product Features and Benefits
Viagen XL is said to be designed for a number of marvelous sexual enhancement effects, such as an increase in erection size and girth, as well as more intense orgasms for you and your partner. Your sexual appetite is also expected to go to great lengths with product use. Its herbal ingredient lineup that includes L-arginine, Piper longum, and Tribulus terrestris, but what it considers the catalyst in its formula is Butea superb, touted the only natural PDE-5 inhibitor known in nature and awarded a United States patent for its ability to help men with erection difficulties.
- Very affordable and within reach of many male enhancement seekers today
- Potential customers can choose from one- to three-month supply options
- Special emphasis on increased penile sensitivity leading to better erections
- Reveals only primary ingredients, not other components that can also affect formula quality and safety
- Lacks clinical trials and findings to let readers better weigh in on its safety and efficacy
- Lacks other crucial product information for a smarter purchase decision
We are setting an entirely different expectation when we read “Viagen XL” as the product name – after all, it suggests a bigger, stronger penile size during male enhancement therapy. But we didn’t see this benefit anywhere in the product claim as well as actual performance, which makes it prudent for the manufacturer to actually rethink its brand name. Additionally, we find it a great disservice to reveal only major ingredients, and to lack other basic details about the product. While very affordable, it’s a no-go for us because we want value for money, safety value, and a better insight into effectiveness in a male enhancer.